Type: In foreign currency
Purpose: Financing Long term needs of the company
Target Market: Legal entities
Terms of product approval: Depend on the customer’s creditworthiness
Amount : According to customer’s needs and creditworthiness
Repayment period: Longer than 1 year
Interest Rate: According to document “Interest Rates”
Contracted Interest rate for delay: Contracted Interest rate for delay is calculated according to document “Interest rates”.
Fees: According to document “Fees and Commissions”
- Monthly, quarterly and semi annual annuities with or without capital grace period.
- Equal monthly, quarterly and semi annual installments of capital plus interest with or without capital grace period.
- Bullet repayment.
Calculation of interest on loan Loan is debited with the following interest:
- Regular interestis calculated in accordance with the repayment schedule.
- Contracted interest for delay is calculated at the last day of the
each month and on maturity date, calculated on overdue principal amount, overdue fee and overdue interest, once a month.
Security Instruments Required security instruments depending on customers creditworthiness:
- Cash Collateral
- Assignment of receivables
- Other Collateral
Documentation which proves that the loan has been used for the contracted purpose
The customer is obliged to submit to the bank Invoice, pro-forma invoice, single administrative document and other requested documentation if necessary according to regulations and/or Bank’s policy.