Expobank JSC Belgrade opens accounts for legal entities, resident and non resident customers, both in local and foreign currency.
The process of opening of accounts for legal entities complies with positive laws and regulations, especially with Anti Money Laundering regulations and ‘’Know your client’’ procedure.
All documents must be apostilled, except for public documents from following countries:
Algeria, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iraq, Italy, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Mongolia, Romania, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, France, Croatia, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
If you wish to open an account with our Bank, we kindly ask you to obtain and provide us with the documentation listed in this part of Expobank JSC website.
Documentation for resident customers (RSD and FCY account)
The following documents must not be older than 3 months from the date of issue at the time of application and must be submitted in either in original or certified copy.
- Extract from the Business Registers Agency (BRA), or the Decision from the competent authority, or a copy of the Law (for the customers established in compliance with the Law)
- OP Form
- Relevant documentation, showing the ownership structure:
for limited liability companies – Extract from BRA or other relevant authorized entity (for companies not registered in BRA or non resident companies)
for Joint Stock Companies – Extract from BRA and Extract from the Central Securities Depository and Clearing House(CSD)
- ID documents for the owners:
if the owners are legal entities – for each one of them relevant status and ownership documents are required
if the owners are natural persons – for ultimate beneficial owners, whose share in the capital is 10% or more, ID documents are required
Customers are obliged to provide the Bank with a copy of the following:
- Certificate showing Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Certificate from the Republic Statistical Office
The above mentioned documents are obliged for companies not registered in BRA.
In addition, the following copies or notarized copies are also required:
- Authorized persons appearing on the Specimen Signature Card
- Authorized representatives of legal entities
- Authorized persons appearing in the relevant Power of attorney
- Ultimate Beneficial Owners of shares (individuals) – for majority shareholders (10% or more)
For each document, presented in a foreign language, a customer must provide an official translation, signed by a Court Interpreter , either in original or certified copy.
Non resident customers can open the following accounts with Expobank JSC Belgrade: accounts for: legal entities, representative offices, embassies and consulates, humanitarian organizations and other.
The following documents must not be older than 3 months from the date of issue at the time of application and must be submitted in either in original or certified copy. For each document, presented in a foreign language, a customer must provide an official translation, signed by a Court Interpreter, either in original or certified copy.
For legal entities, Bank has to be provided with following documentation:
- Certificate on the registration of the Head Office with the Court register in the country of domicile
- Power of Attorney – for persons who are authorized to open accounts, but not registered as authorized signatories in the court registrar in the country of domicile
- TIN in Serbia
- Certificate given by a competent Register of other document, showing the ownership structure
- ID documents for company’s owners, i.e. in case that the owners of the company are legal entities, it is necessary to identify every legal entity and its ownership structure, to the natural person who is the ultimate beneficial owner of the company. Each person whose share in the capital is 10% or more must provide a certified copy of an ID document
- ID cards/ passports are required for persons who dispose of the account and for persons who manage the company – persons whose signatures have been deposited in the Specimen Signature Card
For Representative Offices, non resident customers have to provide the Bank with all statutory and ownership documentation for the Head Office in the country of domicile, as well as the following documents for the Representative Office in Serbia:
- Extract from the Business Registers Agency (BRA)
- OP Form
- TIN in Serbia
- Decision on opening an account for the Representative Office
- ID documents for authorized persons whose signatures are deposited in the Specimen Signature Card