In accordance with the Decision of the National Bank of Serbia, which applies from 19 August 2022, Adriatic Bank a.d. Belgrade opens and maintains a Payment Account with basic services for a consumer - a private individual who has a legal residence in the Republic of Serbia and does not have an open payment account with the bank, as well as a person who the application for opening a Payment Account with basic services submits a request for the closure of all other payment accounts in the bank.
The monthly fee for maintaining a payment account with basic services is 150.00 dinars.
The stated basic fee includes the use of the following Bank services:
- opening, managing and closing a dinar payment account
- cash payments to the account and cash withdrawals at the counter, ATMs and other similar devices of the Bank
- execution of payment transactions using a payment card, via the Internet, by transfer of approval, including a standing order
- establishment and use of electronic banking services
- issuance and use of the Dina debit payment card
- sending free notifications in connection with transactions (except for notifications via SMS messages which are subject to a fee in the amount of actual costs).
A customer with a payment account with basic services can upgrade the account with one or more additional services:
- allowed overdraft
- opening and maintaining a foreign currency payment account
- issuing and using a credit card
Termination of a payment account with basic or additional services is free of charge.