Type: Overdraft in local currency
Amount: According to customer’s needs and creditworthiness
Target Market: Legal entities
Terms of product approval: Depend on the customer’s creditworthiness
Minimum business operations through Expobank upon loan approval: Application for overdraft may be submitted by the Bank’s existing and future customers. All overdraft users will be obliged to transfer part of their total turnover through account in Expobank. The minimum amount to be transferred will depend on each arrangement/approval.
Availability period: The customer has to repay the whole utilized amount at maturity date.
Maturity: Up to 60 months
Interest Rate: According to document “Interest Rates”
Contracted Interest rate for delay: Contracted Interest rate for delay is calculated according to document Interest rates.
Fees: According to document “Fees and Commissions"
Repayment method/ utilization of overdraft:
- The funds are utilized and returned according to the customer’s needs.
- The total utilized amount must be repaid at the end of the availability period.
- Total utilized amount can not be higher than defined amount in Contract on overdraft.
Calculation of interest on loan The loan includes the following interest:
- The regular interest – calculated and collected once a month, on the last day of the month and at loan maturity date.
- Contracted interest for delay is calculated once a month, on the last day of the month and at loan maturity date, to the matured principal, matured interest and matured fee.
Required security instruments depending on the customer’s creditworthiness might be:
- Cash collateral
- Assignment of receivables
- Other Collateral